I wish I could say that it has been a great year. Unfortunately, it has been one of the most difficult years of my life. Needless to say I’m ready to say good riddance to 2016!
I try not to dwell on the negative, so I do want to highlight some of the very awesome things that happened this year.
- My husband and I have become closer than ever and have overcome many difficulties which have made our relationship very strong!
- I have become closer with family, my family and my husband’s family.
- I learned how to be a positive person not a negative person. This has been one of my biggest accomplishments this year!
- I started blogging!!!!
- I started freelance writing and made a few hundred dollars! That was a huge success for me personally and professionally!
- I learned what I really want to pursue long term as my career: writing.
- My husband and I are now debt free and rebuilding our credit.
- We just moved 2 weeks ago from an apartment to a rental house in the country! Home sweet home!!!
- We got a puppy for my husband as an emotional support animal to be his companion!
I have a lot of goals for 2017 and I dont want to call them resolutions, just goals.
- Keep the house cleaner
- Write on my blog on a regular basis
- Get promoted at work
- Write a book!
- Get healthier! (Eat better and get in shape! Our new house has a pool so I need to get ready for summertime!)
- Write in a journal daily
- Budget both time and money better
- Learn how to do hula hoop dancing!(my way of fun excercize)
- Stay positive
- Keep a garden!
- Make time for me to relax
I am spending the night at home with my husband and our puppy Lexy watching tv and relaxing!
I truly hope you are all having a happy and safe new years eve and a very happy and healthy new year!!!